Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Trying this again

Hi.....I'm going to try and get this going again and eventually get a blog started by September. Considering retiring from senior care and child care due to recent injury of back and shoulder. Thank you for being patient with me : )

Please continue to be patient with me as I learn about blogging, what works , what doesn't and everything in-between .

July is just about over......and I'm so looking forward to getting this up and going again.
What is your favorite 2019 Summer memory ? Did you build any sand castles ? Read a good book ? Visit a relative ?
My favorite 2019 Summer memory is visiting with my Marine and had a mini vacation in NC : ) I collected some mementos to put in a scrapbook.

Last day of July ! Whoooohooo ! Summer will be over before we know it and some of us will have children back to school or starting school.
August : Month long is Childrens Vision month and Get ready for school month ! Anybody just starting Kindergarten ?
August is also National Inventors Month, Cataract Awareness Month (get your eyes checked) ! And last but not least What is Your Legacy Month ! Please feel free to comment on any of the above.....
The past year I've really been thinking about the legacy I will leave. My father and one of my adopted Moms passed away last year 2 months apart. Being with them 3 to 6 months before they passed and the family togetherness I witnessed was loving and the words spoken before touched my heart. What legacy do you want to leave ?



No comments:

Post a Comment